Anagram : Brand Exemplifies the “Hospitality of Multifamily” Concept and Infuses a Modern, Tech-Forward, Amenities-Inspired Lifestyle Development is the First Rental in the United States to Offer Delos Home Wellness
Global Holdings Management Group (Global Holdings), today announced the official unveiling of its Anagram brand at Anagram NoMad, a 50-story, 392-unit rental building located at 10 East 29th Street between Madison and Fifth Avenues in New York City’s (NYC) vibrant NoMad neighborhood. Acquired by Global Holdings in the first quarter of 2020, the development is undergoing an extensive renovation and brings the trend of the “hospitality of multifamily” to a peak.
“Our goal for Anagram NoMad is to create a space that’s not just a home, but an overall experience,” said Josh Feder, Vice President, Head of Multifamily. “With an added emphasis on wellness coupled with condominium-style finishes and a robust package of hotel-like amenities, we are confident our offering will attract new residents who crave a beautifully modern, tech-forward space to call home with so many conveniences at their fingertips.”
Reimagined by the Global Holdings internal team and with the design being executed by well-known architectural and interior design firm, Fogarty Finger (FFA), the renovations are inspired by the neighborhood, with a juxtaposition of neutral and calming tones for the apartments and vibrant pops of jewel-toned colors for the amenity spaces.
“We played with many colors for the amenities spaces to bring out an energy, a stunning destination where people want to be,” said Ashley O’Neill, Director of FFA. “For the apartments, we created a sense of calm, using palettes that allow you to feel comfortable and where you can add your own identity. We wanted the spaces to be timeless and have longevity.”
Other touches or unique experiences that are at Anagram Nomad includes:
- Curated programming and in-home concierge services by Alfred, the leading resident-first software and lifestyle company, provides each resident with a dedicated home manager to assist with various errands and on-request services.
- By booking home cleanings, grocery shopping, fridge and pantry restocks, laundry and dry cleaning, prescription pick-ups, residents can use the time Alfred gives them back to do the things that matter most.
- Residents of Anagram Nomad will also have access to virtual and in-person wellness and community-building events curated by Alfred. Plus, they can tap away in Alfred’s digital marketplace stocked with exclusive offers to national and local partners like Perrier, BABE Wine, The Farmer’s Dog, and more.
- A colorful flower mural by Erin Lynn Welsh of Uprise Art as a nod to the nearby Flower District and a mural in the fitness center by Jing Wei;
- On-demand access to the day-to-day things residents want and need, from home essentials like Dyson vacuum cleaners to printers and beyond all thanks to TULU, a customized app and digital solution with a unit at Anagram NoMad (similar to a vending machine at a hotel but with home goods and needs instead);
- A resident’s only café, to name a few.
Also part of the renovation plan, and with wellness at the forefront, Global Holdings partnered with leading wellness real-estate and technology company, Delos, to offer select residences with its DARWIN Home Wellness Intelligence Network, a technology system designed to enhance human health and well-being by monitoring and responding to changing indoor environmental conditions. The homes at Anagram Nomad represent the first rental apartments to offer DARWIN in the United States.
Global Holdings is releasing renovated homes – which range from studios to three-bedroom apartments – as they are finished. Leasing and management is being handled by Greystar.
All apartments at Anagram NoMad are comprised of open-concept layouts with a wide selection of floorplans, in-unit washer and dryer, hardwood flooring throughout and an open gourmet kitchen made for entertaining, with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and Caesarstone countertops. Luxury is spread throughout the homes with deep closets, soaking tubs, and large windows that allow for plenty of light.
To offer a true space for working, living and entertaining, Anagram NoMad’s new amenities were designed with a purpose. They include:
- The Gymnasium: A full-service gym and yoga studio
- The Library: A library bathed with natural light, perfect for contentment and catch up
- The Office: A dedicated space for co-working and privacy
- The Café: A space optimized for contemplation and focus, adjacent to an actual café
- The Playhouse: A home away from home for the children of Anagram NoMad
- The Green: A public-private garden lawn that serves as an enclave and busy city escape
- The Top: A rooftop with 360-degree views of NYC inclusive of both indoor and outdoor spaces
Additionally, the surrounding neighborhood of NoMad is at the center of NYC, with businesses, restaurants, entertainment, shopping, fitness and culture at every turn. With Eataly as the neighborhood grocery, the bar is already set high, but continues to pull in foodies with options like Scarpetta, Shake Shack, ABC Kitchen and Milk Bar, to name a few. Anagram NoMad is also in close proximity to many subway lines, including the PATH, 4, 5, 6, R, W and 1 trains.
Homes at Anagram NoMad start at $3,890 per month.
For more information, or to schedule a tour, please visit: https://www.anagramnomad.com/.
About Anagram NoMad
Soaring above Manhattan sits Anagram NoMad, apartments designed with purpose. Both a part of the environment and a place to escape from the hustle and bustle, enjoy hotel-style amenities with the comfort of home. Step inside to look out at unparalleled views of Manhattan, or turn your attention inward and appreciate unmatched design, comfort and convenience. In NoMad, enjoy a rich blend in every facet of life, industry, entertainment, food and drink and shopping, NoMad is the city at its most potent and comprehensive, a city at the center of the city. Life here is tailored around you, whichever angle you choose. For more information, visit https://www.anagramnomad.com/.
About Global Holdings Management GroupGlobal Holdings Management Group is an international alliance of real estate asset management and investment advisory companies operating across the United States, United Kingdom and Europe. Global Holdings exclusively develops, advises and manages the real estate assets of Global Holdings Group – which was founded by its Chairman Eyal Ofer – across its residential, commercial and hotel portfolios in these geographies. The current portfolio they manage consists of over 10 million square feet of real estate, comprising over 100 properties and 2,500 hotel rooms. For more information, visit https://www.globalholdings-mgmt.com/.
Construct America Magazine | The Home of Construction Industry News