Propel by Mipim New York, Dec 8-9 : THE 5TH GLOBAL REAL ESTATE AND TECH CONFERENCE & EXPO WILL GATHER INDUSTRY LEADERS TO ACCELERATE INNOVATION DURING NYC REAL ESTATE TECH WEEK, INCLUDING IVAN PANUSHEV (AMAZON), MARCELA SAPONE (ALFRED), CEDRIC BOBO (PROJECT DESTINED), KEVIN DANEHY (WILLOW), R. DONAHUE PEEBLES (THE PEEBLES CORPORATION), MICHAEL PHILLIPS (JAMESTOWN), JEREMY BERNARD (ESSENSYS), JUDAH SEIGEL (BROOKFIELD), SHUBHRA SRIVASTAVA (CBRE), AMY TABB (COLUMBIA PROPERTY TRUST), BRENDAN WALLACE (FIFTH WALL), SCOTT RECHLER (RXR REALTY) AND MANY MORE
Propel by MIPIM New York (formerly MIPIM Proptech) is excited to announce several new speakers for the two-day International Real Estate and Tech Conference & Expo. The 5th edition of Propel New York takes place in person 8-9 December at the Javits Center River Pavilion in Manhattan, as part of NYC Real Estate Tech Week 6-10 December. Propel is organized by MIPIM – the world’s leading property market – in partnership with the world’s leading venture capital firm focused on the PropTech industry, MetaProp.
The two-day conference and expo will explore topics such as the following:
Wednesday, 8 December
- A Fireside Chat with Scott Rechler, CEO, RXR Realty
- Through a Wave of Consolidation in the Proptech Industry
- Michal Gologorsky, CEO, Proptech Zone
- Faisal Butt, Founder & CEO, PI LABS
- Judah Siegal, Senior Vice President, Brookfield Asset Management
- Peter C. Lewis, Chairman and President, Wharton Equity Partners
- A Fireside Chat with Michael Phillips, President, Jamestown
- How Urbanists and Technologists Come Together to Build Better Places?
- Prem Ramaswami, President, Urban Products, Sidewalk Labs
- Violet Whitney, Director of Product Management, Delve by Sidewalk Labs
- Brian Ho, Director of Customer Experience, Delve by Sidewalk Labs
- Startup Competition – Be inspired by promising and innovative startups. During this competition, attendees will hear startup pitches and how they are tackling the world’s biggest Real Estate challenges and moving the Real Estate ecosystem forward.
- Aaron Block, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of MetaProp
Thursday, 9 December
- Technology and Affordable Housing: the Beginning of Life-Long Romance?
- Meredith Marshall, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, BRP Companies
- KC Crosby, Co-Founder & COO, Pronto Housing
- Jamar Adams, Founder and Managing Principal, Essence Development
- A Fireside Chat with R. Donahue Peebles, Founder, Chairman and CEO, The Peebles Corporation
- Cedric Bobo, Co-Founder at Project Destined
- A Fireside Chat with Brendan Wallace, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Fifth Wall
- A Session Dedicated to NYC and its Recovery
- Ken Fisher, Partner, Fisher Brothers
- Leslie Himmel, Co-Managing Partner, Himmel + Meringoff Properties
- John Marino, President, Marino
Additionally, Propel by MIPIM New York will include the following real estate and technology leaders:
- Steve Van Till, Founder & CEO of Brivo,
- L.D. Salmanson, CEO of Cherre,
- Kevin Danehy, CEO of North America of Willow,
- Leslie Himmel, Partner of Himmel + Meringoff Properties,
- Aaron Block, Co-Founder & Managing Partner of MetaProp
- Maureen Waters, Partner of MetaProp,
- Kenneth Fisher, Co-Managing Partner of Fisher Brothers,
- Kai-Uwe Bergmann, Partner of BIG,
- David Blumenfeld, Principal of Blumenfeld Development Group,
- François Lacoursière, Senior Vice President, Innovation of Ivanhoe Cambridge,
- Mike Sroka, CEO and Co-Founder of Dealpath,
- Ilyse Kaplan, President and COO of Feather,
- Poonam Mathis, Independent Director at Fifth Wall Acquisition Corp. III,
- Ken Fisher, Co-Managing Partner of Fisher Brothers,
- Julian Josephs, President, Julian Josephs Company
- Crissy Haley, Senior Vice President, JLL
- Sylvia Gross, Managing Director, Head of Capital Markets and Investor Relations, CP Capital US
- Mitch Roschelle, Founding Partner of Macro Trends Advisors,
- John F. Marino, President of Marino PR,
- Danielle Priore, Investment Associate at Pacific Western Bank,
- Sonu Panda, CEO of Prescriptive Data,
- Marcela Sapone, CEO and Co-Founder, Alfred,
- Alex Chatzieleftheriou, Chief Executive Officer, Blueground,
- Logan Nagel, Associate Publisher and Head of Research at Propmodo,
- Sarah McCann, Real Estate Strategy Associate at Vocon,
- Nick Romito, CEO of VTS,
- Amy Tabb, Executive Vice President of Business Development and Innovation, Columbia Property Trust,
- Michael Caracciolo, Senior Director, Studio by Tishman Speyer,
- Jeremy Bernard, Chief Executive Officer – North America, essensys,
- Ebbie Wisecarver, Vice President and Head of Design at WeWork,
- Shubhra Srivastava, VP and Head of Data Products at CBRE
- Phil Mobley, Director, US Occupier Insight at Avison Young
- Ivan Panushev, Principal Partner, Solutions Architect, Amazon
- Quendrida Whitmore, Senior Vice President – Head of Community, WeWork
- Alyssa Brody, Co-Founder at Development Marketing Team
- Erica Sachse, Co-Founder at Development Marketing Team
- Issac Khafif, President at MKF Realty
- Christopher Okada, CEO at Okada & Company
More information on the conference programme can be found on https://www.propel-mipim.com/en/new-york/conferences-program.html
Propel by MIPIM Partners and Sponsors for this year include Global Partner: WeWork; Strategic Partner: MetaProp; Event Partners: CBRE, Ivanhoé Cambridge, PwC, Cherre, NYSERDA and New York Economic Development Corporation; Session Partners: Investissement Québec, Development Marketing Team, Pi Labs, Blackline/Adhoc and June Homes; Exhibiting partners include: Delve by Sidewalk Labs, Reonomy, SmartPixel, Essensys, Brivo, Nordic Innovation House NYC, Local Logic, Lunas, Moliving, AuditMate, DigiShares, Akular, Imagine4D, CompStak, Brokerloop, BeachEdge, among others.
Since 2017, Propel by MIPIM New York has been connecting key commercial and residential real estate decision makers from all sectors with technology companies spearheading innovative products and services in planning, leasing, developing and investing. Through the conference, real estate developers and managers have first access to the innovations of the future that will allow them to take their businesses to the next level.
Propel by MIPIM draws a diverse audience of real estate professionals including developers, investors, landlords, occupiers and brokers along with mature PropTech companies, start-ups and innovators from the US, Canada and around the world. Propel by MIPIM and MetaProp will also host the return of NYC Real Estate Tech Week from December 6 to 10. The week includes a full program of networking events, PropTech awards, and social gatherings to be held at venues across New York City.
For the 2021 edition, Propel by MIPIM has introduced a new digital networking tool powered by MIPIM World 365 that will enhance participation by providing an online platform for delegates to connect, market services, and generate leads before, during, and after the event. This online platform is already available for use and can be found through, https://online.mipim.com/.
More information at www.propel-mipim.com
About RX France – RX France manages a portfolio of world-class, French and international face-to-face, virtual and hybrid events covering 20 industry sectors including MIPIM, MAPIC, Batimat, Pollutec, EquipHotel, SITL, IFTM Top Resa, MIPCOM, MIPTV, FIAC, Paris Photo… and many more. RX France’s events take place in France, China, India, Italy, Mexico, Russia and the United States. We serve our clients as we accompany their strategic business development and roll out the best of physical and digital events. RX France is part of RX (previously Reed Exhibitions). www.rxglobal.com
About RX Global – RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors.
RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. www.rxglobal.com
About MetaProp – MetaProp is a New York-based venture capital firm focused on the real estate technology (“PropTech”) industry. Founded in 2015, MetaProp’s investment team has invested in 150+ technology companies across the real estate value chain. The firm manages multiple funds for both financial and strategic real estate investors that represent a pilot- and test-ready sandbox of 20+ billion square feet across every real estate asset type and global market. The firm’s investment activities are complemented by pioneering community leadership including the PropTech Place innovation hub, MetaProp Accelerator at Columbia University programs, global events NYC Real Estate Tech Week and Propel by MIPIM NYC, and publications Global PropTech Confidence Index and PropTech 101.
Construct America Magazine | The Home of Construction Industry News